Some good links:
- rumors via Peter Woit
- Tevatron releases 2.9 sigma analysis, see vista.org
- Intrade at 80 percent odds it will be found
- Nature leaks rumors of 125 GeV
- Nice short answer to consequences of Higgs at 125GeV for minimal supersymmetric models
- The seminar is scheduled for midnight between July 3/4 PST.
Exciting to see what they’ve found, but also what hints about compatibility with the standard model, Whoever named that model was a prophet 🙂
Update 1:14am PST July 4: CERN press release Discovery!