Microsoft Quantum – Redmond (QuArC) of Microsoft Quantum Research is looking for exceptional internship candidates. Positions are available beginning in the spring/summer/fall of 2018. We are seeking candidates with a strong background in areas such as physics device modeling, quantum algorithm design, quantum circuit design, quantum error correction, and machine learning and optimization (classical and/or quantum).
Internship Application deadline: February 1, 2018
In order to be considered, please apply and upload your application materials online at: https://careers.research.microsoft.com/
You will first need to click “Sign In” in the upper right and enter a valid Microsoft account email. Then click “Create Profile”. Finally, click “Apply”.
In the online application, click on the following choices:
- Position interested in: Internship
- Location: Redmond, WA, USA
- Research Areas of Interest: Quantum Computing
- Microsoft Research Contact: Svore, Krysta
Application materials should include:
- Current CV
- Letters of reference will be directly requested from your referees by the application tool. (A minimum of 2 references required)
- Brief statement of research interests and expertise
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Direct questions to ksvore AT microsoft DOT com