Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship — an interdisciplinary postdoctoral fellowship with an extraordinary amount of freedom and autonomy.
The window for applications closes on October 25th.
The Santa Fe Institute’s research spans the growing field of complex systems. This includes:
- scaling and growth in cities
- social, biological, and technological networks
- phase transitions in search and optimization
- quantum computing and computational complexity
- major transitions in evolution, and the origin of life
You can learn more at : www.santafe.edu/ofellowship
and/or by emailing