Fully funded Doctoral Studentships in Quantum Technologies at University College London
UCL’s CDT in Delivering Quantum Technologies is pleased to announce, following receipt of additional funds from EPSRC and industrial partners, three new Industrial Track studentships.
This is a new type of studentship on our programme which provides:
· Fully funded 4-year studentships including fees, stipend and a generous training and research support package
· Enhanced Stipend (£18,953 per year)
· Innovative MRes in Quantum Technologies in first year of programme
· PhD, in years 2-4, in collaboration with a world-class industrial partner
· Open to UK residents and EU-citizens (see web-site for full eligibility details).
· Start date: 25th September 2017
These Industrial Track studentships, which are co-funded by an industrial partner, allow the student to select the specific theme of their PhD project at the application stage.
PhD Projects on offer
Title: High-fidelity spin qubit manipulation and readout in silicon CMOS transistors
Partner: Hitachi Europe Ltd.
Title: Quantum Machine Learning for Medical Imaging
Partner: Siemens Healthcare
Title: Quantum Photonics
Partner: Toshiba Research Europe
For further details and project descriptions, please see the attached PDF and our web-site: http://www.uclq.org/centre-for-doctoral-train…/how-to-apply/
Applications are now open. Application Deadline: 19th June 2017