CALL FOR PAPERS
16th Asian Quantum Information Science Conference (AQIS 2016)
– August 28-September 2, 2016 at Academia Sinica in Taipei, Taiwan
– Tutorials: August 28
– Main Conference: August 29-September 2
– Satellite Workshop on continuous-variable QIP: September 3-4
Important Dates [all 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AoE) in 2016]:
– Submission deadline: June 8
– Acceptance notification: July 7
– Final manuscript deadline: July 22
– Early Registration deadline: July 30
We would like to draw your attention, and that of the quantum information community, to the 16th edition of the Asian Quantum Information Science Conference (AQIS 2016).
AQIS 2016 will be the 16th conference in a series that includes EQIS 2001-05 and AQIS 2006-15. The conference will consist of invited talks, selected oral and poster presentations, tutorials, and other activities. Contributions are solicited in (but not limited to) the following areas:
* Quantum computation, algorithms, and complexity
* Quantum information theory
* Techniques for suppressing decoherence
* Quantum cryptography
* Quantum communication experiments and theory
* Implementations of quantum information processing
* Quantum processor and computer design
The submission deadline is June 8, 2016, 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AoE).
All submissions must follow the guidelines specified on the conference website:
Further conference details can be found at that site, which will be updated regularly.
Please note that AQIS does not have published proceedings, so authors are welcome to submit work that has been previously published, and acceptance at AQIS will not impact the ability to publish work in other venues.
Invited speakers at AQIS 2016 include:
* Andris Ambainis (University of Latvia)
* Antonio Córcoles (IBM)
* Andrew Dzurak (UNSW)
* Osamu Hirota (Tamagawa University)
* Krister Shalm (NIST)
* Yaoyun Shi (University of Michigan)
* Barbara Terhal (RWTH Aachen)
* Beni Yoshida (Perimeter)
We are looking forward to seeing you in Taipei!
Steering Committee: Hiroshi Imai (Tokyo University)
Organizing Committee: Ray-Kuang Lee (NTHU, Taiwan)
Program Committee: Andrew Childs (Maryland), Jiangfeng Du (USTC), Min-Hsiu Hsieh (UTS)