Quantum Quandries has founded a new church: The Church of the Smaller Hilbert Space. Humor that appeals directly to quantum physicists: priceless. I am greatly looking forward to the theological debate between members of the Church of the Larger Hilbert Space and Church of the Smaller Hilbert Space. And can we look forward to the Church of the Infinite Hilbert Space, or the Church of the Empty Hilbert Space (that last one feels a little Zen, doesn’t it?) And why aren’t their any Churches for Banach Spaces? Members of all Hilbert Space Churches would be welcome, of course.
The Quantum Pontiffs
- Alice on A Paradox of Toom’s Rule?
- rrtucci on Resolution of Toom’s rule paradox
- aram on 4 Pages
- David Poulin on 4 Pages
- Steve on 4 Pages
- Test your Intuition/Knowledge: What was Lord Kelvin’s Main Mistake? | Combinatorics and more on Test your intuition
- Hamish Johnston on El Naschie works on entanglement now
- aram on El Naschie works on entanglement now