The Quantum Architectures and Computation (QuArC) group of Microsoft Research Station Q is looking for exceptional postdoctoral candidates. Positions are available beginning in the spring/summer/fall of 2017. We are seeking candidates with a strong background in areas such as quantum algorithms, quantum error correction, quantum computation, and/or quantum circuit design and optimization.
Application deadline: October 1, 2016
In order to be considered, please apply and upload your application materials online at: https://careers.research.microsoft.com/
In the online application, click on the following choices:
- Position interested in: PostDoctorate
- Location: Redmond, WA, USA
- Research Areas of Interest: Quantum Computing
- Microsoft Research Contact: Svore, Krysta
Application materials should include:
- Current CV
- Letters of reference will be directly requested from your referees by the application tool. (A minimum of 3 references required)
- 1-3 page statement of research
Direct questions to ksvore AT microsoft DOT com
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.