I just caught an episode of the new PBS show “The Eyes of Nye,” which is Bill Nye “the Science Guy”‘s latest show. Of course I’m a sucker for cheesy science shows, but the episode I just saw on pseudoscience had me rolling on the floor. Mostly this was because at one point Bill suggested that the reason rhinoceroses’ horns have been ground up for years and used as an ancient form of Viagra was….was, well, the shape of the rhino’s horn. I guess I’d never really thought about it that way.
The Quantum Pontiffs
- Alice on A Paradox of Toom’s Rule?
- rrtucci on Resolution of Toom’s rule paradox
- aram on 4 Pages
- David Poulin on 4 Pages
- Steve on 4 Pages
- Test your Intuition/Knowledge: What was Lord Kelvin’s Main Mistake? | Combinatorics and more on Test your intuition
- Hamish Johnston on El Naschie works on entanglement now
- aram on El Naschie works on entanglement now